Yes, He is as cute as ever! I want to come see the new place! I may need your help "embellishing" my craft room when I finally get around to moving it!
Hey Natalie, This is your long lost friend from Sandy, Brittany(Tucker)Staker. I just wanted to say Hi. You look great and your little boy is getting so big. We should get together sometime. I hope to talk to you soon. Britt
5 comments:
YAY that you were able to save some of the pics from your camera after it went for a swim!!
Hope you had a great weekend!
Such cute pictures! So sad about your camera. You need a new one soon! Hope you guys had fun tonight! We should play this week! Love ya
Yes, He is as cute as ever! I want to come see the new place! I may need your help "embellishing" my craft room when I finally get around to moving it!
Hey Natalie,
This is your long lost friend from Sandy, Brittany(Tucker)Staker. I just wanted to say Hi. You look great and your little boy is getting so big. We should get together sometime. I hope to talk to you soon.
Britt
What cute pics. Your family just has cute kids! Let's get together soon!
Post a Comment