We had family pictures taken today and they turned out so good. Thought I would post some of my favorites..

Kadyn was telling me, "Mom watch Kadyn jump high to the sky". He was so proud of himself. If you could see my face I'm laughing my butt off.
I love Kadyn in this picture. I don't know how I got so lucky to be his mommy. 
Man do I ever love this little boy. He's a little stud and makes life SO much fun. 
Thanks Nana and Papa for coming with us and making us laugh. You guys are awesome.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Family Pictures
Posted by ~Natalie~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Nat, those are to die for! I love how they show Kadyn's cute personality and you look incredible! So skinny and pretty as can be. Love ya!
Hi Nat, I love your page! The fam pictures turned out cute, it is hard not to be cute with the two of you.
We should get together this weekend sometime. I think I will be coming up there. Even if just for a few min. Talk to you soon. Hopefully to still have the same cell. I will try it.
Super cute pics! Kadyn is a doll! What a super fun age he is at right now too! I LOVED LOVED LOVED when my kids were that age!
Nat - I love them! You both look so GREAT!!! xoxo
Nat your pictures are fabulous. Who took them? I love hearing Kadyn use his big sentences.
Those are darling! They turned out sooo good! You guys are so cute. WE love mr. Kadyn
Natalie all those pictures are so cute of you and your little boy! I love the picture of him jumping. You really must have your hands full with that adorable energetic little guy!
Natalie,
I loved your pictures!! You guys look so cute, your little guy is getting so big.
You look gorgeous dude! Like always! I love that kado! He is so freakin cute! Love ya Nat and Mr. Kado
So cute, you are so skinny
Post a Comment