Tuesday, September 30, 2008

No worries we're still here!

Hello everyone! Man it's been awhile maybe a little too long. Yes, we are LOVING our new place. I have to say my favorite is my craft room. I could be in there 24/7 if I could be. Kadyn loves his own playroom and loves, loves to play out on the deck. Life is going great, but busy like always. We've been to the Days of 47' Rodeo, the Circus, swimming, up to Park City, babysitting 5 kids..yes 5 kids, been with the fam, and just enjoying life. But why no pictures??? Well, one day Kadyn was watching Blues Clues and they were talking about things floating in water. That same day we went swimming and of course my camera was out. Well Kadyn wanted to see if it would float, yeah it so didn't. So I don't have a camera right now. Yeah it sucks! As soon as my mom finds her camera (she lost it at the expo with all the ladies) I can post some dang cute pictures until then I'll be using the camera on my phone.

A little update on my cute Kadyn:
He now can count to ten, sing A-G and LMNOP from the ABC's, he loves garbage trucks..he can't wait to take out the garbage can every week. He wears size 8 in shoes! WOW! He had to have a back pack like Jerzi and wants to go to preschool. I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet. He's loves birthday parties just for the cake. :) He's such a sweetheart and full of energy. He's my little buddy and still cute AS EVER!

7 comments:

Lori said...

Glad to see an update :) I can't wait to see some pics of your new craft room!

Hopefully your mom will find her camera SOON! That sucks about yours in the pool. . .someday you will laugh about it.

Take care!

Aly said...

Dang that bites you don't have a camera! Well glad to see you are back in the blogging world! Yes your craft room is darling! Gotta love them!

Natalie & Luke said...

Thanks Nat! How have you been doing? How's the new house? You guys loving it?

Lindsey said...

Kadyn is such a babe! I'm glad you are enjoying your new house. I am jealous because I want a craft room too! It was so good seeing you at the expo. Let's get together soon.

Anonymous said...

You can borrow my camera anytime.

Stephen and Effie said...

Where did you move to?

Sarah said...

he is just too cute. I hope our Tanner will turn out just as cute! So far I am feeling great! Baby #2 is truly amazing. I love, love him!