Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I'm Thankful for...

This little guy!



I'm not sure what I would do without him. I live and breath for this little guy. I'm the type of mom that really struggles when he's not with me. Most mom's love a "break" as you would say, yeah I don't at all. He's my little best friend and makes me so happy. There's nothing I wanted more in this world than to be a mommy. He's the best thing that has ever happened to me.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love how dedicated you are as a mom! There should be more moms like you. I'm available to get together whenenver you are. Let me know what your schedule is.

sTaCiE said...

Your the best mommy Nat!! That little man loves you so so mcuh!!!

Lori said...

So sweet!!!! He is a cute little guy, that is for sure!

Mindy Widdowson said...

Hey Natalie-
It is so evident how much you love your little Kado! You are two peas in a pod! He is so adorable!

BtW...I love your blog background!
Love,
Mind'