So I will be M.I.A for the next week or so with bloggin'. We are moving tomorrow!! I'm so excited!!! My OWN craft room!!! YAY!!! I 'm not sure when we will have internet, but hopefully soon I need it for work. Well until next time..hope you all have a great week!
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
So happy for you both! xoxo
Where are you moving? We need to chat!
YAY! Your very own space! Gotta love that! Good luck with the move and getting settled. Oh, btw, did your fireman ever call???
I'm so excited for you, it sounds like a fun change. You'll have to update us all about where you've moved to etc. when you get settled until then good luck!!!
Hi, Ok.. this is going to sound really random- but I had to leave a comment.. Im one of Amber Grays friends.. and I was doing my usual blog browsing last night and snooped a little on your blog (hope you dont mind) anyway.. I saw your pic and noticed you looked extremely familiar but couldnt pin point it.. Well this morning Im watching my usual routine shows.. and of course- Good Things Utah is one of them... and vuala.. there you are! Ha. anyways.. your a doll and you do great work. Im glad I figured out why you looked so familiar.
Hey Nat,
Hope all is going good, with your move. We will have to catch up someday with something else besides blogs. . . Love Ya Dee
What a cute little boy! Good luck with your move! Hope you love having your own place!
When are you going to update?
Man moving must have taken forever, it is time for a post of the new place
Post a Comment