Our team, "The Wonders", went to Erin's Slumber Party last night. I Started the day at 10:30am and didn't make it home until midnight. It's hard work, but we always have a good time. Our team is awesome! Below Stacie, Lori, and my mom getting set up for the big party. Lori is new to our team! She's so fun to have around and is just one of us.
Working away doing Make n' takes. There were about 2,000+ women there. CRAZY! Lots of food, prizes, a live band, & HOT firefighters! One I guess must of been a little interested in me cause he came over and did a pink make n' take. He was hot so I didn't mind and I get a date out of it.
Oh yes and how can I forget THONGS!! Yes Thongs!!!
This girl was walking around with a thong on the outside of her pants. We couldn't help it we had to get a picture of it. We laughed about this for a good 10 minutes or so. The stuff you see when ladies get together!!
Saturday, August 16, 2008
You gotta be kiddding me!
Posted by ~Natalie~
Labels: Aly and Trish couldn't make it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
OH! I wish I could have been there! Looks like a TON of fun!! xoxo
Looks like fun. Good luck with the firefighter!
Yes, I think we should all go together. It will be so much fun!
That is so hilarious! too bad I missed it! Joey is so excited to have Kadyn as her new neighbor! Wahoo!!
I had a blast!!! Thanks for making me feel like part of the team. It was so much fun it didn't feel much like work :)
Post a Comment