Aly, Stacie, Wendy, Lizzie, Heidi, Natalie D., and myself went to the release of Breaking Dawn at midnight. Yes, we were apart of all the crazy fans! We saw some crazy stuff, but had so much fun! This book is awesome and better than I thought it would be! I am loving it!
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Breaking Dawn
Posted by ~Natalie~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
I had so much fun with you guys! and I LOVE the book! How are you liking it???
What Barnes & Noble did you go to? My friend and I were at Sandy? It was crazy!!!
I also heard that you're dating Tac now, and we missed you camping the other weekend. Crazy! Maybe I'll see you around
Looks like crazy fun! I haven't picked it up because I'm too cheap, but I figure I'll have multiple people to borrow it from!
Nat, thanks for the sweet comment on our blog. You are so cute. Your little guy is so handsome. You always look so beautiful. I hope things are going well for you.
Im so jealous!!! I was out of town for the premier, and now im just to busy to go buy it!! Uggh! How is it?
What a fun girls night out. I have not started it yet, I don't want to unti there is a time I can really enjoy it
That sounded like fun. I have started reading it. Im at ch. 3, its goooood!
I know! Isn't Breaking Dawn fabulous! I am loving it so much! I am a slow reader tho and like to drag out good books cuz I get sad when they are over so I'm only about 1/2 way done. Plus, my kiddies take up a lot of my reading day :) I wanted to party at B&N but had no one to go w/! I'm glad it was fun!
Did you get my text? Call me and we'll plan a play date!
~Jenn
I cant wait to read it~ Everyone is giving me mixed reviews. What do you think? I am nervous it is gonna end really lame!!! You look so pretty like always! Tell Stac i said hi too! Also, You know Jenn Goff? I LOVE LOVE HER!!! we should all get together sometime!!!
It was definitely fun! Now finish your book ASAP please so we can talk about it.
Post a Comment