If you know me at all you know that I LOVE avocado's. I eat them like an apple or even better like candy. Well Kadyn loves them too!He has to have his very own. We can't even touch his or he tells us, "Kadyn's cado". Not even to help him get the outside off. I don't even try anymore, it's not worth it. :)
He sees an avocado and he has to have it, he eats the whole thing too. He has a mind of his own that's for sure.
Monday, July 21, 2008
Just like Mommy!
Posted by ~Natalie~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
He is so dang cute! I love that he loves so much. What a funny kid.
HAHHA! I love them too Kado! YUM! I love that he's just eating it w/ a fork right out of the peel! I can see Gracee doing that in a few months! She LOVES them! HE'S SO DANG CUTE!
~Jenn
I was just thinking today that I wish Evan & Austin would love avocados and tomatoes like Kadyn does. Next time we're over there, let's give Kadyn an avocado and use a little peer pressure to get them to try it.
Hey Nat, I love avacados too, just like that. I eat like one a day. And I always feed acey the mushy stuff in the shell and she loves them too.
Oh my gosh Natalie he is so dang cute, and is getting so big! I just love him he's adorable, and looks so much like you!
Oh he is so adorable! Crazy that he loves them so much.
Ok so I really think we should all see Twilight together. It really would be so much fun. Are you going to get Breaking Dawn at midnight on Friday?!?
What store are you going to? Us girls are going to the Barnes and Noble in Sandy. You guys should go there. It will be so much fun! I can't wait for tomorrow!
Post a Comment