Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Girls night!

Miranda and I went to the Jazz game last night. We had so much fun! Our seats were so good, row 19. We found a new crush. Yes Kyle Korver, number 26!!!! It made the game that much better. The Jazz bear dumped about 2 buckets of popcorn on Miranda and myself. Thanks Mir for the great tickets. I love ya.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had fun. You deserve it. I'm gonna put up pics of the boys hanging out ASAP.

Aly said...

I love that you had so much fun. Girls nights are so needed to us mommy's. And Kyle Korver is so good looking

Trish said...

Fun! Girls Night Out - a must!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Nat,
This looked like fun, gotta have those girls nights. Looks like you are doing great, and congrats on the new job, that is soooo awesome. Good Job! You are so creative and you will be great at it. See ya!
Deirdre