Tuesday, March 4, 2008

~ BUDS ~

Jenn and I always have fun together. It was so fun to get our boys together. They are about 5 weeks apart and they had a ton of fun!We couldn't get a good pic of both of the boys smiling. So here is one of Scotty
and one of Kadyn smiling.
They did fight over balls, trucks and anything that the other one had. They had fun playing though.
Cute Gracee is such a good baby. Kadyn loved her. I wanted to take her home. She is such a smiley happy little girl. Can't wait for next time.

1 comments:

The Goffs said...

OH HOW CUTE! Our boys are so funny together. I am still in the process of getting my pics on the computer so I'll post mine soon. The ones w/ the balls are so cute! I'll email you some too :)
~Jenn