My mom had her Easter dinner Saturday night. We ate awesome food like we always do. She always goes all out and makes it so nice. Easter was so fun with Kadyn this year. He loved lookin' for his Easter basket, he was so excited when he found it. Okay so I made a big deal about it..so maybe that's why he was all excited when he found it. The chocolate was his favorite. What a good day to reflect on the Savior and be with family.
Friday, March 28, 2008
* Easter *
Posted by ~Natalie~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I LOVE IT! He is at the age like Scotty where you have to make a big deal out of it so they are excited. You look adorable! SO FUN!
~Jenn
Well hello! How have you been? You guys are so cute. We really should get together soon... lunch or something would be fun.
Nat,
I really like Kado's Easter basket! That's awesome that you made him find it I should have done that!
Post a Comment