Friday, April 4, 2008

A week in review...

This week has been a busy week at our house. But we still always have time for the park. Kado was so excited to go play. 3 slides to go down what more could a little guy want.
This week Kadyn has been asking me for a tractor, one that you ride on that is. My sister in law has one and Kadyn loves it. So we went lookin' for one and to my luck I couldn't find one! So instead of a tractor I bought him this fire truck. He loves it.
As everyone knows at our house Diet Coke drinks are a must. Well this momma hates Diet Coke. I'm all about Diet Dr. Pepper. It appears that Kadyn is too. He was so proud of himself, he even had to hold the drink with one hand. He's getting so big!
I love this picture of Kadyn. While I am taking it he's yelling at me "CHEESE"! Too cute!!

2 comments:

The Goffs said...

I LOVE your cute Kado! K, WHERE DID YOU GET THAT LITTLE FIRE TRUCK? I love it. Scotty boy would go crazy in it. I love our play dates too and am so excited to do it every week :)
LOVE YA
~Jenn

Ashley said...

Diet Coke is only acceptable when one is out of Diet Dr. Pepper. Didn't know you were an addict like I am! Hope you are doing well! Love your cute blog.