Sunday, February 10, 2008

My pride & joy...

I love my Kadyn so much. Life wouldn't be the same with out him. His face lights up when he see's me. It's the best! Even if I walk out of the room and walk back in, it's like I've been gone forever. I'm so lucky to have him. He makes life GREAT! He has such a fun personality. I'm always getting comments on how cute he is. I swear most mommy's don't do their little boys hair. I'm always having people tell me I love his hair and those big eyes. He truly is a dream come true. I love you baby!

2 comments:

Wendy B. said...

I'm one of those mom's who doesn't do their boys' hair. I forget to do it or I give up chasing the boys around. But I agree that it definitely makes little boys look more clean cut. I need to follow your example more Nat.

PS Congrats on your new job. That's awesome.

Miss Lisa, Mom,or Nana as my bitty bums call me said...

You two Darling I love you guys look at the smile its the same on both of you this is what Happiness looks like