


I usually get up at 5:00 am and work out...well this morning I didn't. So I set out my stuff and set out some stuff for Kadyn. Well he started copying my every move.The pictures explain it. I just had to stop and take a pic of him. I just thought it was too cute.
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Being like Momma...
Posted by ~Natalie~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh do I know this photo ya know we have been getting up at 5 in the morning to exersize and Mr Kadyn wakes up sometimes and thinks that my stool is his ,and he thinks its pretty funny to see Nana exersizing he is so much like you Nad you have done a great job with him I love you both always
Too cute!!
Oh we sure love Kadyn (tadyn) :) Hee hee.
O my gosh Nat! He is so dang cute and getting SO big! Let's play next week for sure!! Kado and Scotty boy would have so much fun!!
~Jenn
Post a Comment