Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Busy Body...Mr. Kadyn

I was in cleaning up our playroom and thought man it's really quiet. So I go in the bathroom and this is what I find...Oh wow another pan...Oh no not momma's shirt!What else is in there? I did pull out a hair brush and a ton of toilet paper as well. :) I was trying hard not to laugh the whole time. As I was pulling stuff out Kadyns telling me ut-oh momma.What a busy body!

3 comments:

Aly said...

That is too funny!!! He is hilarious. You are good that you wanted to be laughing. I would be screaming. He is such a doll. We love Kadyn

Trish said...

Teeheehee...you are SO right! They were not this busy last week. What happened? Emma has clogged the toilet several times - but only with toilet paper. Way to be creative, Kadyn!!

Wendy B. said...

Holy cow. Were you flipping out? I would. Did you have to reach in there and pull the stuff out? Eeewwww!