
We can't wait for January to be over with. Kadyn has been sick half of the month. No lie! It's been HELL and no fun at all. Both Kado and I had the flu for about 6 days at the first of the month. It was horrible. So I was thinking oh there’s no way we could get it again. Yeah right! Kadyn was sick all last week with the flu again. It was so sad! We went on a car ride and he thought that was the coolest thing ever. Just to get out of the house. He now knows to go throw up in the toilet. :( He didn't want to play with his toys or anything, just wanted momma. :) Well he's lost weight, which he can't afford to do. He's tiny as it is. The 2nd pic is Kadyn starting to feel better, but he's so skinny. He's such a trooper when he's sick and is such a happy little guy.
Thursday, January 31, 2008
We want spring to be here!
Posted by ~Natalie~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Poor little family! I am so sorry you have been so sick. That is no fun. Haylee has been super healthy, but I can imagine how awful it must be to not be able to do anything. Hope everything gets better.
Gosh, I didn't realize how much weight he had lost until I saw this picture of him in the tub! We love him!
Being sick is the pits. I hope Kadyn's appetite is back. I swear the boys must be making up because the last little while, all they want to do is eat.
Post a Comment