Thursday, January 31, 2008

Fun times!



These are all the fun ladies that I get to work with. Well we work at home, so we really don't get to see each other all the time. So when we do get together we always have fun. Oh of course there is always yummy food! Such a fun group and very talented as well. (Paula, Wendy, Me, Aly, Trish, and my Mom)

3 comments:

Aly said...

It was so much fun with you guys the other night. I feel lucky to be apart of it all. Gotta love soapapillas. mmmm. I want one now.

Unknown said...

Hey Natalie, so good to hear from ya. I'm glad you like Sophi's hair. I must say, I love it too. I can't believe how handsome you little guy is getting. I wanna pinch his cheeks.

Trish said...

So much fun! You are all such a wonderful group of ladies! I feel blessed to be a part of the group! xoxo