Aidan loved 1st grade this year. He loved eating lunch at school and about half way through the school year he decided he wanted to bring lunch from home. I was so excited to pack lunches for him. Peanut butter and jelly was his favorite, along with chips, grapes, and TREATS like always. :) I would leave him notes in his lunch box about twice a week..by the end of the week I had to take them all out cause he wouldn't throw them away. He said it made him so happy. It was so cute.
Bryan, Kadyn, Brylie, and I went to Aidan's school and surprised him with McDonald's for lunch during the school year. He LOVED it! We all did. It was so fun to see him with his friends. I think this is something we will always do.
Aidan also lost 2 teeth this year. It was so fun to have the tooth fairy come to our house. He was SO excited! I love the toothless grin too.
Aidan makes friends really easy and enjoyed the kids in his class. He is an excellent reader and is reading on a 2nd grade level. Way to go Aid!! Aidan is an excellent speller and loves math. He LOVES to read. I always find him reading books to Kadyn. Aidan loves to also draw, and is really good at it too.
Aid we are so proud of you! We love you so much buddy!!!
Friday, June 10, 2011
Aidan's days in 1st grade are over...
Posted by ~Natalie~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
wow Aidan...two teeth gone and growing up way to fast..this Nana loves you and so glad that your in our family... 2 grade will be great for you... You are so smart
Post a Comment