Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Preschool Graduation

I can't believe Kado is done with preschool! He's getting big so fast and honestly I wish I could just freeze time. Kadyn went to Sunshine Square this year and learned SO much Kadyn loved being the "Special Leader" at school, eating snacks in the Snack Shack. He loved the Sunshine Room where they would sing songs. He use to be so shy singing, he's not so shy anymore. Kadyn loved making projects at school and couldn't wait to come home and show me what he made. We have a homework center in our kitchen and he loved to display all his work he did at school. He loved getting prizes from Miss Amanda for doing his homework.












Kindergarten here we come...not so sure this mommy is ready for it yet, but Kadyn is.

1 comments:

Miss Lisa, Mom,or Nana as my bitty bums call me said...

woweee I'm not sure this Nana is ready for him to go to kindergarten...where did time go???
I'm sooo proud of him... he is soooo smart!! I love this boy more than words can say..but like you said.. he's excited to go to school