She's HERE!!!
Brylie Berrett Smith
February 17,2011
2:18pm
6lbs 18 1/2 inches
Perfect in every way!
Look at all that hair! That is a ton of hair for us Berrett's.
Love at first sight..I had such a HARD labor this time. Lasting longer than with Kadyn. Throwing up and all. So to finally hold this baby was heaven for me, complete joy and everything was so worth it.
WELCOME TO EARTH!
Meeting her big brothers for the first time...they adore you! They were SO dang excited to see you.
Nana & Papa took care of Aidan and Kadyn while we were in the hospital..so they were able to see Miss Brylie right after her big brothers..
Her name is very special to our family, to Bryan and I. Bryan combined both mine and his name together to get Brylie. Her middle name Berrett is for Kadyn. Brylie has both of her brothers lasts names which just puts a big smile on my face. Her first name is mine and Bryans. We are so in love this precious little baby. We can not get enough of her! She's prefect in every way. We are so very lucky to have her in our family. Really we just adore her. I find myself just staring at her and finding tears coming down my cheeks just thinking what a lucky mommy I am. Who knew that a little 6lbs baby could steal your heart the moment you saw her. She is a dream come true. Mommy loves and adores you so much Miss Brylie.
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
~Brylie Berrett Smith~
Posted by ~Natalie~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So happy for you guys, Nat and Bryan. She is so precious!! I am sure her brothers are adoring her like crazy. Lots of love waiting for that little princess!! Congratulations!
Congrats natalie Litte girls are so much fun!! She is so cute! Love the name my niece name is Brylee too. i Love it !
she is beautiful and I love her name. so precious!! congrats you two!
Nat, I love the creative name! She is precious!I couldn't be happier for you! :)
Congrats!!! She is so beautiful, just like her mom. :) I love her name, so CUTE!
Post a Comment