Monday, December 6, 2010

Update on baby...

I had a doctor appointment last Wednesday everything went well and baby is growing perfect. While we were there our doctor said they have a new 4D ultrasound machine and was wondering if we would let them do an ultrasound our of baby for FREE! We have wanted to see what she looks like so we were all over it.
It was so fun to see her. She's grown SO much. She was really busy during the ultra sound, like she always is. We have a busy body on our hands. We can't wait for her! We just wanna kiss her, mug her and already can't get enough of her.

Side profile of our little princess







Stretching SO BIG!!! Wow she's flexible. her foot is up by her face.

Little feet..


We have her nursery painted and crib up, now all I need to do is start decorating her room.

2 comments:

Miss Lisa, Mom,or Nana as my bitty bums call me said...

I LOVE this of Miss Brylie we can get a look at what she is going to look like
So stinkin cute I also cant wait to kiss this little bitty one and welcome her to earth

sTaCiE said...

I love her already!! Her and miss oak will be best friends! She already looks like her mama!!! Love ya nat!