12 weeks pregnant...
17 weeks...
22 weeks...

and most recent 27 weeks pregnant...
I am feeling SO big already! What will the next 12 weeks be like?
Monday, December 13, 2010
Growing belly...
Posted by ~Natalie~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~Aidan...Kadyn...Brylie~
12 weeks pregnant...
17 weeks...
22 weeks...

and most recent 27 weeks pregnant...
I am feeling SO big already! What will the next 12 weeks be like?
Posted by ~Natalie~
7 comments:
You always feel bigger than you actually are. You are SO cute. I just love pregnant bellies! We should get together because this little girl makes her entrance.
Hi Nat,I know toward the end you start feeling big. But you dont look big at all you look so cute prego!! I'm getting way excited for you guys!!
You look amazing Miss Natalie!!! Little Brylie is growing I cant wait!!!
DARLING! HOW FUN!
You look so stinkin cute!
I love the progress... Love seeing you lately! We really do need to get our boys together for a play date. What days does Kado go to school? Let's arrange something!
You look awesome nat! I can't wait to meet her and love her and just mug her!!!
you look amazing! I cant wait to see pic of bebe girl!
Post a Comment