
Kadyn loves to dance. We have our radio on in our house...almost 24/7. EVERYTIME the song "She's Everything" comes on Kadyn will stop what he's doing, go to the speakers and start dancing. He'll dance away and won't stop dancing until the song is over. If it comes on and we're in the car he starts to dance as well. This has become mine and Kadyn's song. Everytime I hear I think of my Kado dancing away. It's so dang cute.
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Too cute!
Posted by ~Natalie~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He is so dang cute. He was so good when we watched him the other night. I was so excited when he said Aly. Wahoo I love that you have Barney on your playlist. You are funny
Hey Nat,
I love the playlist idea, neat! I will have to do one.
Post a Comment