I have been tagged by Trish....here goes:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. I was little Miss Utah when I was about 2 or so.
2. I LOVE to watch CSI: Miami. I'm addicted to it! I get SO scarred after I've watched it...but yet I still keep watching them. Man it's such a good show.
3. I love to SHOPPING!!! and more shopping!!! Anyone who needs to go shopping let me know. I'll be right there with you.
4. I love to work out! Running and doing Pilates. I can't get enough of it.
5. I'm a perfectionist and like things really clean. I could tell you if someone has been in the house, in Kadyn's room, in my car, etc.
6. I hate eating cereal with others. I can't handle the crunching noise of the cereal...call me weird but it drives me crazy!
Who to tag...
I tag Aly, Mom, Stacie, Dee, Wendy, Lindsey
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Tagged...
Posted by ~Natalie~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Nat, I want to do this tag but you are my only friend who has a blog, so I have to get my other friends into it, then I will do this.
Nat, so glad you played :) xoxo Trish
Nat sorry I forgot to do this.
Still love me.
Post a Comment