Kadyn LOVES soccer!! He's really good and has improved so much since fall soccer. My favorite is watching him run down the field, he's pretty fast too. It's too dang cute! Today he decided it would be fun to back up about 25-30 feet to get a good running start on his kick. It was hilarious! I love this little boy so much. It's a blast watching him play.
Go Green Dragon's!
Saturday, April 16, 2011
..Soccer..
Posted by ~Natalie~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It was so fun to see him play and yes they are really good this year... I love it when he runs and his tongue is sticking out.. its the best I cant wait for the rest of the games..love him way more than diet coke.
What a cute kid. I'm dying to come see Miss Brylie but it seems we can't get quite well enough to risk it. Hopefully we'll be feeling all better by next week.
love all the new pics nat they are way cute! I miss you tons! Love ya!
Post a Comment