Kadyn was so cute at his Christmas program. He's so shy, just like his mommy. He knew all the songs from his program (I've heard him sing them) but decided to smile and just look so cute instead. At the first of the program each kid came out and said what they wanted for Christmas. Kadyn said he wants a Pillow pet, a Dolphin one. Kado made a little gift for us for Christmas. A cute little plate with his hand on it, something that I will treasure forever. Kadyn is such a sweetheart. We are so lucky to have him. We love you SO much Mr. Kado.
I think the Jingle bells was his favorite
His "gift wrap" he made all by himself with his name on it. LOVE IT!
Monday, December 20, 2010
Kadyn's Christmas program
Posted by ~Natalie~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment