
We are SO excited for this baby girl!!! The boys were SO excited when we told them. Kadyn kept looking at the pictures asking where the baby's nose, eyes, head, etc are and kept saying "oh cute". Aidan yelled "its a girl, just like I wanted" SO loud! It was so cute. Bryan and I couldn't be happier. All I have to say is bring on the bows, bracelets, dresses, shoes, PINK, etc. We can't wait for out little princess to get here!
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Guess what we are having...
Posted by ~Natalie~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
YAY!!!!! I'm so excited!! You are so meant to have a little girl!! They are so much fun you are going to LOVE it! Paisley is really exicited to have another girl cousin. CONGRATS
Congrats!!!!! Girls are so much fun! You two are going to be best friends! Maizie can't wait!
I KNEW you were going to have a girl. I'm so excited for you guys! Hope you're feeling good.
Woop! I knew it, too! You just HAD to have a girl in there :) Love ya!
This Nana cant wait!!! paint ruffles, bling, and much more in the near future to Miss Brylies room
wow bunk beds for the boys
I am so excited for you guys!!! Girls are so much fun. :)
that is wonderful! you will have a beautifuly little girl!
I can't wait to meet miss Brylie!! Hers gonna be miss oaks best friend! I can't wait to see what she looks like! I love her too much already!
Post a Comment