Kadyn started preschool and was very excited about it. I can't believe how big he looks with his Buzz "packpack" and all. It's bitter sweet. He asked me to drive by the school to show him where it was. He couldn't wait for school until it was time to get into the car and actually go. He wanted me to stay with him. After the first week things became better.
They sing all the time, which Kadyn loves! He comes home from school singing away. It's so cute!
He can't wait to show us his school work. I can't believe how good he can write his name.
Kadyn's favorite things to do at school are play with his friends, draw pictures, and bring show and tell.
His teacher is Miss Amanda, she's really good with Kadyn and we really like her.
Monday, August 23, 2010
Sunshine Square
Posted by ~Natalie~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Such cute boys you guys have there! I love them.
Wow school??? where did time go? what handsome boys you have gotta love them
Post a Comment