WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!!
We are SO EXCITED!!! The boys can't wait for their baby to get here. Aidan is always checking on me making sure I'm feeling good and always telling me, "Hey Nat Nat I bet the baby would like this food, you should try it". It's so cute. Kadyn loves to touch my tummy and wants his baby "brother" to come out. Kadyn really wants a baby boy, while Aid really wants a baby sister. Well at least we will make one of them happy. These boys are going to be awesome big brothers. We can't wait for our little one to get here.
Check out our blog we have put together for our baby.
www.aidanandkadynsbebe.blogspot.com for more info. 
This is a close up of the baby. I am 8 weeks and 4 days along in this picture.
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
SURPRISE!!!
Posted by ~Natalie~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wahoooo~
WE are so dang excited for you Nat & Bry!!!! I cant wait to see what this baby will look like! I'm crossing my fingers for a little girl!!! Love you so much!!!
That is so stinkin cute!!! It makes me so happy to see that bitty one
Luv you tons honey and think pink
that is so exciting! congrats! fun to see you at draper days
Post a Comment