Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Happy ONE Year!!!

Bryan and I went on a Cruise for our one year anniversary. It was a blast! AND SO nice to be with just each other. I can't believe we have been married for 1 year now. It has gone by so fast!
Boarding the cruise ship...

Here we are in Catalina Island. We rented a golf cart and went around the island. That was a ton of fun! We hiked, ate yummy food, went shopping, and enjoyed people watching!




This is our ship from the Island.
Formal night...

Getting on the tour bus to see Mexico...Bry is in charge of the camera if you couldn't tell.

We bought the boys these capes...and they LOVE them!








All the crew members danced each night at dinner. This guy was so funny! He danced his heart out and was hilarious to watch. He really was into the dances. Good times!

Sunset on the ship...

This is the group we ate with every night. They were fun to be with. We went to a couple of shows with some of them. We saw a comedian, hypnotist, and The "Love and Marriage" show. They were all funny! We also loved to play BINGO. I know it's an old persons game, but we had a blast! One of the couples that we were with won $500 playing BINGO! Lucky suckers!

After our cruise was over we had a couple of hours to kill before our plane took off. So we decided to do a tour of Hollywood. Best idea ever! We had so much fun! We saw some of the stars houses, went to Beverly Hills, Hollywood sign, etc.






We had so much fun together and really enjoyed our one on one time...We don't get it very often. Happy anniversary babe, I love you with all my heart. I wouldn't want to spend my life with anyone else. Here's to many, many more!

*On a side note...I've decided next time we go on a cruise I won't be pregnant, I was sick most of the time.

4 comments:

Brittany Staker said...

Where did you guys go? We went on a cruise down to Mexico in January. Looks like a blast!!

By the way, sorry I just saw on facebook about the zoo, next time. :)

Kevin & Amber said...

Cute pictures! It looks like you had a good time,thats crappy you were feeling sick though. Are you doing any better now? Happy Aniversary!! I cannot beleive it has been a year already. I'm so excited for your little one to come, i hope you have a girl!! When do the boys start school. Lets do a BBQ or something soon.

JR and Brynn said...

Oh, cruise and pregnant...not a great combination. You are a trooper. Looks like you had fun anyway. It was so fun to see you guys the other night. You look adorable! Congrats again on your pregnancy.

Kip Jensen said...

Nat, I am so thrilled you are prego!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the cruise pictures! Congrats on EVERYTHING!!!!