My mom, Wendy, and myself went on a girls trip to California for CHA. We had a blast! We learned so many new ideas, ate so much good food, stayed up WAY too late, and enjoyed a break from real life. We went to Disneyland and California Adventure one of the days and had so much fun! We were a bunch of little kids there! It was so fun to go on all the "Mommy and Daddy rides". I missed my hubby and kids like crazy! Bryan had to work in Vegas so we didn't see each other for 9 days. We have decided that 9 days is WAY too long to be away from each other...way too long!!! California was a good break from the cold weather and I loved being with my mom and Wendy. I wanna go back! Here we come California!
Right outside the convention Center...so pretty!
Wendy and I doing a Make-in-take
My mom and I in jail...Let us out!
What a RUSH!!! This ride was the BEST! We took these pictures for my boys...they love Lego's and Star Wars!
This Burrito was BIG!!! Yes I ate almost the whole thing! I was a PIG on this trip. I usually eat every 2 hours back home (but good healthy meals), but not here in California. My mom was amazed at how much I ate on this trip. I wanted to eat every 2 hours. I was the "kid" on the trip saying, "I'm hungry, when are we eating next". Bryan would have been so shocked to see me eat this much!
Wendy texting while driving. We had to get a picture of her like this, she was really texting her kids when we took this.
I took this picture just for my Aidan. He LOVES Jack Skeleton
Thursday, February 4, 2010
~GIRLS TRIP~
Posted by ~Natalie~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Dude looks like so much fun! We missed you though! One week was
way to long for this sister too! :)
I am glad you guys had so much fun. Looks like a blast! Jealous of your disney land trip. How fun!
How fun! Miss you, girl! Loves!
Post a Comment