Sunday, December 6, 2009

Temple Square

We went to Temple Square the other night for a family activity. Our boys have to earn stickers in order to do a fun family activity. We all look forward to our family activities. This time we went on the "train" (Tracks) downtown to Temple Square. The boys were SO excited for the train.
Getting ready for the train







We had a good time and it wasn't too cold either. After the lights we went to JB's for some food and Hot Chocolate.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Looks like a fun family outing. There is nothing better than hot chocolate after walking around in the cold.

sTaCiE said...

So cute dude! I Love going to see the lights! I love your family pics! THey turned out sooo cute!

Kip Jensen said...

Your Blog is Darling!

Administrator said...

Your family is so dang cute and I love all your family pictures