Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I'm engaged!!!


I am so excited!!! Bryan proposed on Good Things Utah today. I need to have my sister in law help me figure out how to put the video on here so you can all see it. I was completely shocked! He's what I've been waiting for all these years. We can't wait to be a family of 4. The boys are so excited to be brothers. That's what they call each other now..it's so cute!I love you babe forever and ever!

8 comments:

sTaCiE said...

Were so happy for you guys!! Welcome to the fam bryan and Aidan! WE LOVE YOU!!

Proudfit Family said...

Yea!!! Congrats Natalie!! No one deserves happiness more than you! You guys should come visit us in AZ!! Our boys would love each other!

Kip Jensen said...

Natalie, OMG the one day I don't watch GTU and I missed that. Please get the video I want to see it. That is so sweet! Im entirely happy for you guys! Deirdre

Sarah said...

Wha-hoo!! Congrats! That would be so fun to see the video. Please please. I bet it was way fun. You make a cute couple!! When's the date? (Well I guess we'll hear about it later...)

Cher said...

Congrats! That's exciting!! Cute boys -

Brittany Staker said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited and happy for you!!!!

Administrator said...

Congratulations! That is the cutest way to propose...I am so excited for you.

Shannon said...

Natalie, I am soo happy for you!!! You look like sucha darling happy family. It just gives me chills. Congrats girl. Cutest blog and boys. And mom. :) Yes, get the eng video on here...I want to see it! So fun. Love ya.