Sunday, April 26, 2009

Guess what we found on our porch this afternoon...

A fish!!!
I guess this is the family fish. It was first Nate and Wendy's, when they decided they didn't want it anymore it went to Chris and Aly's. Well now it's ours. I'm not sure how long it'll be ours though. Watch out Stace or Bryan it could be on your porch next!




Kadyn thinks its cool and loves to look at it. I asked him what his name was and the first thing he said was "blue" of course his favorite color. Hopefully I can keep it alive. Wish us luck!

7 comments:

Trish said...

I wondered who would get that fish next! Ha! How are you feeling? You home tomorrow? I'll bring your stuff by...

Aly said...

hee hee, Chris is funny. He was still laughing when he got home. Cute pictures of Kadyn! Thanks again for coming to get my stuff tonight!

Lindsey said...

I'm so glad to see so many posts from you lately! Beta fish are nearly impossible to kill, so I'm sure you'll be fine! Haylee has fish too and they are the first thing she talks about in the morning. Kadyn will have a blast with it, even though it doesn't do anything too exciting!

sTaCiE said...

Oh I do not want it :) You let mr. enjoy it for a while! Love ya and miss you too much!!

Wendy B. said...

This fish thing is fun! I'm glad to be rid of it. The boys don't even notice it's gone. I'm glad you're back into blogging again.

Administrator said...

Lucky You! Seriously who decided fish are a good gift or pet? Blake's little sister gave us one for our first Christmas and the stupid thing wouldn't die. We would go on trips and leave it in an unheated apartment without food for weeks and it lived for years!

Brittany Staker said...

Hey Nat,
Austin really wants a fish too, but I am afraid I will kill it. Anyways, I have to tell you I found something today when I cleaning out my garage. I found an old camp journal from "You are a Star" I think it was when your mom was the camp director. Anyways, there was some great pictures in it. I got a good laugh. We need to do lunch sometime soon.