Friday, February 20, 2009

It's all I got!

Yesterday was a big day at our house and a sad day too. We took the "Bink" to the garbage can! Kadyn was not too happy and actually mad at the garbage man / truck for that matter. He told me, "No mom not garbage man take my bink, it's all I got!" It was so cute! The rest of the day he would say, "Garbage truck give me back kadyn's bink, it's mine!" I'm happy to say that he had a good night last night without it. He didn't wake up for it at all. I'm sad about the Binki being gone..he's growing up on me way too fast!





I'm so proud of my big boy!

9 comments:

sTaCiE said...

Holy crap dude he is hilarious! I love the things he says, they make me laugh so hard! He is getting so big! I remember when you brought him home and alls you can see is these big eyes and a bink! Love you kado!!

Aly said...

He is so big! We are so proud of you Kadyn!! That day is definitely harder on us Momma's than them I think!!! Way to go!

Lindsey said...

What a big day for Kadyn! I'm glad both of you are handling it well. Since our last planned date didn't happen, let's get together soon. For real though!

Wendy B. said...

Those garbage trucks should go to *@$*%@*! I'm sure that's what Kadyn's thinking anyways. I'm proud of him though, what a big boy. By the way, we have a Valentine for Kadyn, that I just need to bring by. One for Jerzi and Leina too. I'm a dork.

The Goffs said...

Oh wow. Good work on you! I think it's harder on us mommas! I still haven't taken Scottys... I swear he's got an addiction. I told him about Kadyn's binki being taken by the garbage truck and he won't stop talking about it! haha. He said, "WAIT GARBAGE TRUCK!" And then got all teary eyed!! Soon tho :( Good work Kado!!

Sarah said...

Oh that just melted my heart!!!! What a sweet reminder of how precious these little ones are. They are only little for so long aren't they? And I love their view of this world. So innoncent! "It's all I got!" Too cute!!!!

Ash said...

Nat you are so beautiful. I love this sweet story. Thanks for saying Happy Birthday. I wish I saw you more. The boys would love to play Kaydn. He is so cute Nat.

Aly said...

I love that you and stace always change your background, but never post!! Get crackin' girl!

~Natalie~ said...

At least there is some updating going on. :) Better than nothing! My camera isn't working!