Saturday, November 22, 2008

Life just wouldn't be the same!


I have amazing parents! I'm so thankful for parents that love me and my Kadyn unconditionally. I know that I can always count on them no matter what. They have been there for me through thick and thin. I'm not sure where I would be without them. Life really just wouldn't be the same. Kadyn loves them so much. Nana and Papa are truly his favorite people. They have such a close bond together. Thanks for all you do for us and are big family!
We love you guys too much!

6 comments:

Lori said...

That is a super cute pic of your parents. It really is fun to watch Kadyn with them. He really does think the world of them :)

Lindsey said...

Your parents are the greatest!

sTaCiE said...

We have got the most AMAZING parents! I love them so so much!!

Ash said...

Nat I will have to agree with that. Will you send me your email so I can send you an invite to our blog. It's ashlee2224@yahoo.com Thanks Nat. Hope all is well. I haven't seen you in a while. Happy Thanksgiving.

Mindy Widdowson said...

Hey Natalie-
Your Mom and Dad are lucky to have kids like you guys, who love, respect and appreciate all that they do for you. You guys have such a neat family! What a blessing.
Love,
Mindy

The Goffs said...

What a sweet post! I love your parents too! Call me on a day we can play!! I'm available Tuesdays and Thursdays :)
Oh, tell Stacie to invite me to view her blog!!
nenner22@gmail.com
THANKS!
~Jenn