Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Memory Lane...

MEMORY LANE- This will be fun! This is just too fun to pass up. Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! I guess good or bad, but be nice!!!!!!!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

11 comments:

Wendy B. said...

My most recent memory is when we had a girls' night out to the movies! It was fun to get out without kiddos. We need to do it again.

Another memory is just all the times when you were still in middle school high school and Nate and I were dating. Back then our age difference was a much bigger deal. It was fun how excited you and Stacie got about me and Nate dating.

Aly said...

Oh so many fun memories. The one that came to my mind was driving home from Vegas with your family in I think 1999. You were driving home with me and Chris and we were jammin out to Britney Spears, and you were singing on the top of your lungs. That song "oh my love" I can still picture how you sang it. so funny!

The Goffs said...

DEFINATELY getting coke slurpees EVERY DAY while working together at good ole "World of Wonder"! Those were the days! FUN TIMES NAT!
How's next week for playing?? I'm open Mon or Wed. Let me know :)

Natalie & Luke said...

So many fun memories. Hanging out at your parents old house after church, going to girls camp together. Many fun nights of hanging out with jeff seare and other boys from the third ward. I had so much fun with you! I think the last time we hung out just you and I was when we saw "guess who" together. We really need to hang out again sometime soon.

Kip Jensen said...

A memory I have of you is going shopping at KOHLS and a couple years ago when we would both be at work all day long and we would IM eachother all day.

Lori said...

Wow, lets see. We have known the Berrett family for about 7 years now. I am trying hard to remember the first time I met YOU Natalie :) Was it you that worked for the title company when we closed on our home loan in Riverton??? I am pretty sure that it was you. . .LOL! Sorry, I am getting old and having a brain freeze! I also coming over to your parents house when you were preggers with Kadyn REALLY preggers,like due anytime and I was thinking. . ."I am SO glad that it is her and not me that is pregnant right now." Okay, so those aren't too exciting, but at least I tried!:) OH and how can I forget seeing you at the Scrap Expo twice a year???

Christy said...

Our summer of endless sleep-overs. The John days"), being SOOOOOOOO excited to come play with you guys when we lived far away. Oh, and your mom making your school clothes, cute jazzy shorts and colored t-shirts, your hair slick with huge bangs(we were twins:) so dang cute!!!We need to see you more, :( now we live like two minutes from each other!! Jax would LOVE to play with Kad-O. Love you, Nat.

Heidi Berry said...

I totally remember you coming over with Chris back in the day. I remember thinking about how dang cute you were. Kadyn is so cute too. He has the cutest little smile.

Trish said...

I remember the first time I met you at church. I asked you how old you were because I was the YW president and thought you were a new YW! Ha! Little did I know you were a grown-up! You just look so young and beautiful! So sorry about the mix-up...And I remember us being prego together.

Cher said...

I remember when we went bowling for my b-day, and you gave me that really cute black purse! Thanks! I also miss our scrapbook get togethers

Lindsey said...

The first memory that popped into my head was when we were getting ready for a dance at your house. The name of the dance is blanking on me, but I took Cory Webster and you took Jeff Seare. We had matching outfits (of course) and 3-barreled our hair. You gave me a picture of us on that night for Christmas that year in a snow globe! Love it. I agree, it's been way too long. I'll call you and we will play SOON!!!!