Sunday, June 22, 2008

My little fish!

This past week we went swimming almost everyday. It's been so hot outside and since Kado loves to be outside this was the only way to keep cool. By the end of the week Kadyn was swimming all by himself! I know I'm so proud of him!

He kept saying, "Mom watch this or Stacie watch this". It was so cute. There was a couple that was just amazed how Kadyn was swimming on his own and only being 2.
Kado on his own!
Kadyn loved Leina's pink boat! So yes I let him play in a pink boat, he was having so much fun!

And yes reading is a must when the kids are taking a nap. Stace reading her book, "Eclipse" Oh how we love these books!
"CHEESE!"
Here are some pictures from St. George, Elmo's World, Kadyn's Birthday party, and Kadyn playing baseball! Oh and he's left handed so far when playing baseball.

9 comments:

Aly said...

Darling post Nat! I am glad that you guys have had so much fun swimming this week! We need to come with you guys with Kendyl is all better! Love me some Kadyn pictures! He is a doll. We sure love him. I am so glad that you and Stac are loving those books! August 2nd baby!!

Stephen and Effie said...

it looks like you have a little fish! if he ever wants to come swim in Hawaii, you are welcome anytime, we are moving to Maui on the 5th

The Goffs said...

HEY! He is so cute! I love your post. Scotty is obsessed w/ going outside. We need to come w/ you guys. Let me know next time you go and we'll come too :)
~Jenn

Mindy Widdowson said...

Natalie-
I can always count on your blog for some great pictures! What pool do you guys go to and how did Stacie get such a great tan! :) She looks Gorgeous!
Love,
Mind'

Lori said...

Your little guy is just TOO dang cute! So is your blog by the way. The pics are darling!!! :)

Wendy B. said...

You're really embracing summer. Good job. As soon as I get moved, I'm going to seize the days of summer with more oomph.

Also, as a former swimming instructor, I amd very proud to be Kadyn's aunt.

Natalie & Luke said...

Um... So I would totally want a vampire boyfriend. :) I would marry Edward. haha So I'm with you there.
Yes, we really should get together soon. I haven't seen you forever. We could get together with the boys for a play date sometime. Or we could go somewhere with just us :) I was thinking about how we use to hang out all the time together, it was so much fun. So let me know when you want to.

Kip Jensen said...

Hey Nat,
Looks like a lot of fun!
Love Dee

The Goffs said...

By the way... where is Elmo's World? Scotty would LOVE that!
~Jenn
p.s. Let's play soon!