Kadyn has been tagged by Kendyl Berrett....
Here are 7 facts about Kadyn that you may or may not know:
1. Kadyn loves to take pictures. I'm always find pictures on my camera and I'm not really sure what they are. He definitely is a Berrett that's for sure. :)
2. Kadyn loves his Papa and Nana..more than you know. It's so cute.
3. He loves to be outside more than any toddler I have ever seen. Well I think that him and Kendyl are tied.
4. He rubs his ear when he's ready for bed or a nap. He's done this ever since he was about 6 months old.
5. His favorite book is Snowmen at Christmas. We read this book every night before he goes to bed.
6. He loves to eat melted cheese.
7. When the song "She's Everything" comes on the radio Kadyn will stop whatever he's doing and start dancing, even if we are in the car. He will always get my attention if I don't hear it on. Its become mine and Kadyn's song. If he's upset in the car all I have to do is turn on this song and he stops crying.
Kadyn tags: Scotty Goff, Haylee Graham, Emma Allen, Roxy Leonhardt, Lily Saba, and Benjamin Widdowson.
Friday, May 16, 2008
Kadyn has been tagged...
Posted by ~Natalie~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I LOVE THIS LITTLE BOY SO MUCH!! HE IS SO MUCH FUN TO BE AROUND NAT!! lOVE YOU KADO!
Hey Natalie-
Thanks for tagging us! That was really fun. Kadyn is such a cute boy. I love that he recognizes his fav song and brings it to your attention. What a little smarty!
Love ya,
Mindy
He is so dang cute. We love Kadyn too much! Can't believe he will be two tomorrow! That is so crazy. We love you guys.
Post a Comment