



Kadyn loved playing the in the snow. He says, "it's snow". He would play outside in the snow all day if he could. The cold didn't bug him at all.
Sunday, December 9, 2007
It's SNOW!!!
Posted by ~Natalie~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~Aidan...Kadyn...Brylie~




Kadyn loved playing the in the snow. He says, "it's snow". He would play outside in the snow all day if he could. The cold didn't bug him at all.
Posted by ~Natalie~
5 comments:
Kadyn is so dang cute! I love how kids are so unaffected by the elements like us whimpy adults. I love seeing all the cute pics. Let' do lunch soon. Love ya.
I love all the pictures!!! Keep them coming. Kadyn is so dang cute.
Too fun! I can't stand the cold!!
I'm cold just looking at Kadyn in the snow! How fun. Doesn't it seem to take forever to get ready to go out to play in the snow? The worst is when you are finally all ready, and you realize you need to change a diaper!
Hi Natalie, i'm so glad that you look at my blog. I look at yours too. I can't believe how cute you guys are! He's beautiful. I hope you're doing great. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment