Monday, November 12, 2007
Halloween!
This year was so much fun with kadyn. He ran from door to door when we went Trick or treating. I have a picture to prove it. He LOVED it and had a blast. His favorite candy by far was the chocolate.
Posted by ~Natalie~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I just wanted to say that you totally inspire me for when I will be a Mom. I can tell you just love it and you are so pretty too! I am so guilty for blog stalking you, but your blog is too cute to not look at! I am glad to see you are doing so well.
Lindsey (Jacobs) Forrest
(Todd Jacobs sister in case you can't remember me...)
Thanks for finally putting stuff on your blog again. Very cute.
So cute! I love that little boy, too. I still can't get over him and Emma kissing yesterday!
Post a Comment