Kadyn is such a happy, smiley little guy. Where ever I go, Kadyn's right there with me. He's my little best friend. He's such a little talker these days and will carry a full conversation on with you. Kadyn loves to read books, he loves the Peek-a-boo books the best. Whenever Kadyn sees a T.V. he gets all excited thinking Barney is going to come on. He loves that big purple dinosaur. Kadyn also loves singing time, we sing and dance all the time. Kadyn loves to be with his cousins. He gets so excited to see them. They all have so much fun together. It's a zoo when we get all the 9 grandbabies together, but it's a FUN zoo! He loves to be outside playing in the water, going on walks, playing on the swing set, etc. He's such a little boy and SO much fun!!! He is truly a dream come true. I absolutely LOVE being a mommy. I'm a proud mommy!
Saturday, September 8, 2007
As Joey says, "We love that Kadyn Walker Berrett"
Posted by ~Natalie~
